Tuesday, August 16, 2011

More Iowa State Fair Photos

Okay, here are even more photos from our trip to the Iowa State Fair. . .
This is on the drive to Des Moines, somewhere on I-80 W.

We got a funnel cake to share!

We saw an elk! He didn't want his picture taken, though.

Liv's posing for a photo outside the cattle barn.

In front of "The Dairy Barn" (on the very right side of the photo) where they serve delish ice cold milk, chocolate milk, and ice cream. The domed building behind Liv is an exhibition hall for showing cattle and other animals.

These pretty flowers have won prizes.

Outside the Anderson Erickson Dairy - the "Annie" and "Eric" statues (not on the Fairgrounds). I had to take the photo quickly from the driver's seat on the way back to Abuelita's house, as I waited (at a stop light) in traffic.

I've got a few more photos, coming soon.

3 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Great shots - looks like such fun!

I'm breaking my fair post up too - too many pics to put all in one post!

Michaele said...

Did you see the butter cow? Love the photo idea - with the steer!

Nancy said...

Looks like you had great weather for the fair. I wondered the same thing as Michaele -- did you get a pic of the Butter Cow? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...