Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A New Semester

Starting today, I'm back at school, too. That means that while I'll still post, it won't be quite so regularly. Probably 2-3 times a week, at most (but we'll see how it goes).

And since it's the fall semester, I'll leave you with a fall photo from Iowa City and the University of Iowa campus. Okay, okay, so it's not autumn, yet, but it's definitely nice knowing that we will be getting some cool, fall weather sooner rather than later. (That also means we're closer to getting "The Fall Shot, 2012!!)
Iowa City, IA, autumn 2011

9 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I like the sun behind the trees!

Jill said...

Beautiful shot! Hope the semester goes well for you!

TexWisGirl said...

that's pretty. good luck w/ school!

Michaele said...

Good luck on the new school year!

Randy said...

I start on Thursday night. Only one class but it might be a tough one so better safe than sorry. Nice shot.

EG CameraGirl said...

I'm looking forward to autumn coolness too. :) I hope you do well in school this fall.

renae said...

I got permission from my daughter to place the picture of her daughter. I was very pleased with it. Thank you.

42N said...

Iowa City in the fall is outstanding. Good luck with the school year.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful fall colors! Love it! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...