Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Couple Varieties

Yesterday was mostly sunny on campus. There were a couple really good potential photo opportunities for some reflections of blue skies and white clouds on windows.

But since it was in front of the journalism building, it seemed like a gaggle number of students kept congregating in front of where I wanted to take photos. I didn't want people in my reflection photo and after a few "could you step over that way for just a second so I can get this photo?" to a few oblivious chatting groups of students accidentally walking in front of my camera, I figured I'd have to try again another day.

Anyway, as I walked to class, I did catch what I'd hoped would be an interesting cloud photo after all . . . which, upon looking at it on my computer . . . well, it wasn't as interesting as I'd expected.


So I threw in a bunch of random Picnik effects (don't ask me which ones, because I wasn't paying attention) . . . and here's what I got:

I'm not sure, but maybe I needed Livie's help? 

I will be disappointed to see Picnik go . . . I'm not sure what I'm going to use without it.

8 comments:

Jill said...

Very neat effects!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Fun pics!

Teresa said...

I am so fond of cumulous clouds and bright blue skies---I guess that makes me an official south westerner!

Pretty!

TexWisGirl said...

i like your original! beautiful tones just as it is!

Marissa @Life On Our Side Of The Mountain said...

Beautiful photo...that blue sky and puffy cloud is wonderful!

Nezzy said...

'Cool effect of an already beautiful pic.

Me too! I love Picnik.

God bless and have an amazin' day sweetie!!! :o)

Michaele said...

Picnik is going away? I like the original just fine anyway.

Nancy Claeys said...

Your SOOC photo is really nice, Sonya. But your Picnik photo is great too.

You might try befunky.com -- it's another online photo editor. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...