Thursday, July 22, 2010

A visit with Liv's Paternal Grandparents

Liv spent a few days with Grandmama and Grandpapa, her paternal grandparents, in early July. Scroll down to see some photos of their visit.



Liv and Grandmama are checking out flowers:



Here she is going down the slide:



Here are Liv, Grandpapa and Grandmama posing after Liv bought some flowers:



I lucked out and got somebody to make them all laugh at the same time:



Here are the stargazer lilies that Livie bought:
I secretly liked that she picked out this kind of flower. I had these flowers among roses, pine, and other flowers in my wedding bouquet in December 2002. They also adorned my wedding cake.



Liv's stargazer lily, once we got home:



Here is another photo:



Liv and Grandmama are at The Secret Cellar:







Grandpapa asked for some train photos:




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...