Saturday, July 17, 2010

Just a little bit of color

I've just taken a few of the color photos I've taken in the past year or so and played around a bit with a combination of color and black and white. 

I went to www.picnik.com; there you can upload a color photo, turn it into black and white, and then "paint" some original color back into it, for an arty effect.


This is the "Cloud Gate" sculpture (aka The Bean) in Chicago's Millennium Park.
This was Labor Day weekend 2009.



This is autumn 2009 in a park near our house.



This is at a booth at the Downtown Des Moines Farmers' Market.
This was July 3, 2010.



Here's my dad as he's driving down the road.
I took this photo from the passenger seat of my car as Andrew drove.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...