Monday, February 14, 2011

Can't believe it's time for party #5!!

Liv is going to turn 5-years-old next week! It seems like just yesterday that I ordered her a unicorn cake for her 4th birthday. And it feels like just last week when I moved from the greater Boston area to New Mexico with a 4-month-old Baby Liv.

Anyway, since Andrew and I are in grad school, with little time for fun, we're going to have a low-key, low-fuss party for Liv this coming Saturday.

We're going to have her grandparents (both maternal and paternal) coming to visit. Maybe her great-grandmother, Oma, will be able to come. We've also invited her Uncle Joe, Tia Pia, and little niece (my niece, that is - Liv's cousin), as well.

I've got her cake ordered. It will have a princess on it, and be full of pink and purple, you know - the girly, princess colors.

And we'll have pizza. What kid wouldn't like that?!

I can't wait til she gets to open her presents. She's going to have a blast.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...