Monday, January 28, 2013

Barn Charm - An Iowa Red Barn on I-80

Here's another photo I took on the road, with the Instagram app on my iPhone. This was over the holidays in December 2012. If I remember correctly, I took this on Christmas Day. It was on I-80, somewhere between Coralville, IA and Des Moines.


I love red barns. And I always love seeing this one on our way to/from the Des Moines area.

"Barn Charm" is hosted by Bluff Area Daily. Please click on the "Barn Charm" button below to view the rest of this week's fantastic "Barn Charm" entries:

20 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Very pretty. I kind of like the tilt!

TexWisGirl said...

nothing better than a midwestern red barn. :)

Elizabeth Edwards said...

love those clouds. always a fan of a red barn. ( :

Rose said...

Love a blue, blue sky like this...and of course I always love a red barn!

Nell at njschout said...

I always like the white snow with a red barn!

EG CameraGirl said...

Yes, red barns are beautiful - especially in the snow.

Anonymous said...

That's a great cell phone shot...

Karen Lakis said...

That's such a pretty snowy scene!

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Great shot of the red barn with the blue sky and the snow!

Elaine said...

Love the contrasts with the blue, blue sky, the red barn, and the white snow!

Randy said...

Beautiful barn shot.

Mari said...

Love that red and the brilliant blue sky!

Leave It To Davis said...

Very patriotic looking with the red white and blue!

Deanna said...

That really is a pretty red barn. Well loved.

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

That's a nice one!

Sandy said...

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing. =)

Sally in WA said...

Great drive-by capture.

Michaele said...

That is one RED barn!

Anonymous said...

Looks great under that blue blue sky!

Thank you for joining =)

Jori said...

Red barn,blue sky, and snow is the best!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...