Sunday, December 4, 2011

Another Study Break

You know somebody needs a study break when you find her taking photos of her messy desk!

Here's how messy things get toward the end of the semester:


And in this last photo, Livie's happily holding the most recent addition to my desk. It's a little pink glass stone decorated with a pink swirl and the word "Begin." We got it Friday night at The Dreaming Bear's gift store. I have it near my keyboard, sort of as inspiration to help me start my writing projects. There were a whole bunch of other little "tokens" with other words/colors. I may have to pick up some more later.
And yes, it was pajama day today, here at home.

6 comments:

Michaele said...

Maybe you could make your own stones. What exactly is your major? Or is this for your masters?

Jill said...

Great stone and pajama days are the best!

Ellie said...

It certainly looks as if you have been studying hard. I think you are due a break :))

Irredento Urbanita said...

Thank you so much for your visit and comment. You have a nice and personal blog, continue doing in that way.

Hugs from Barcelona

Valery

Barcelona Daily Photo

Nancy said...

My desk looks like that year round. :)

Teresa said...

Hi Sonya, Thanks for the comments on my blog. I guess I hadn't had an opportunity to stop on by yours til now....beautiful header picture by the way! You know I am partial to the Desert ;)( big LOL inserted here). You will be add to my favorite blog list.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...