Monday, January 25, 2010

Help me! What I wouldn't do for some . . .

I recently saw a couple episodes of "The Best Thing I Ever Ate" on the Food Network. This show highlights various Food Network stars' favorite foods, whether it's something salty, sweet, cheesy, BBQ, etc.

Well, this last episode I saw was showcasing salty foods. One star was talking about a bakery called Baked, in Brooklyn, and how they had this divine brownie topped with homemade caramel and fleur de sel. Imagine a deep, dark chocolate brownie, caramel, and salt - the sweet/salty combination, especially the salty caramel combination . . . it absolutely made my mouth water! It really made me want to get on a plane and head to NYC, just to get one of these brownies.

I went online just to find out about this bakery, and guess what?! I found that this bakery ships these brownies!!!! Here it is: Baked NYC, and their sweet and salty brownies. Maybe somebody (Andrew, hint hint) will order some for me for Valentine's Day.

And then on another episode, Iron Chef Michael Symon was talking about this toasted marshmallow premium gelato shake from Stand, again in New York. How good does a toasted marshmallow shake sound, with gooey, sticky toasted marshmallows, gelato . . . mmmmm. Here's Stand Burger, NYC if you want to check it out.

Okay, there's my rambling about some food cravings, I'm almost desperate for . . .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...