Monday, December 3, 2012

Barn Charm - Coralville, IA

Okay, I took this drive-by photo last week on my way home from school (Nov 28th, I think). It's in the Coralville, IA area, just north of I-80 and just east of the I-380 interchange.


I've always admired this barn. Sometimes there's a chestnut horse in the pasture. I didn't see him (her?) on this particular day.

"Barn Charm" is hosted by Bluff Area Daily. Please click on the "Barn Charm" button below to view the rest of this week's fantastic "Barn Charm" entries:

11 comments:

Rose said...

This photo needs to be expanded to fully enjoy the view. I love that barn...

TexWisGirl said...

pretty cool barn roof!

Anonymous said...

NIce vista shot...from the car too?

Tanya Breese said...

this is a pretty little farm!

Elizabeth Edwards said...

i've not been to a perkins in years. so fun!! ( :

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

It is a very nice little red barn!

Anonymous said...

That's one very cool barn & farm scene! I hope everyone clicks to enlarge!

Thanks so much for joining =)

genie said...

This looks to me to be a large working farm. It is so pretty with all of its buildings. The roof on the main structure is interesting and one I have not seen before. Barns are just wonderful things to photograph. genie

Sally in WA said...

Great drive by capture. :-)

Sandy said...

You're getting good at a drive by shot! =) Wonderful barn. =)

Randy said...

Nice shot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...