Friday, July 29, 2011

A Little More Reminiscing . . .

Okay, so yesterday, I reminisced with Livie about how she unintentionally gave her Abuelita a bruise. Since that happened when we lived in southern New Mexico, I thought that today I'd continue reminiscing about New Mexico. Considering it was one of my favorite places to live, why not?

My reason for continuing to think about New Mexico is also because I spent a bit of time going through my digital photos yesterday. See, I just had to use some New Mexico photos in my post yesterday. And as I scrolled through those photos, I came across some cool photos taken from my back yard. 

It was a beautiful backyard with a spectacular view. I might as well share the view, not only so I can spend a few more minutes remembering its beauty, but also because the view is too good not to share!! 

These photos were both taken in the spring of 2007.

This first one was taken mid-morning, as clouds were moving in from the east.


 This was taken a little later that morning, after I'd heard some rumbling outside. A lot of times, a thunderstorm would kinda hover over/near the Sacramento Mountains. But it wouldn't always make it to our house. If I recall correctly, this one eventually made it to our house just before it began to dissipate.




Ahhh, it's fun remembering those days in New Mexico!

2 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I hope you are able to get back soon! :-)

Michaele said...

Truely "Under the Desert Sky" : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...